Thursday, September 2, 2010

3 years of change

3 years of change: "
Happy September!
June 28, 2008
Mr. Nielson- 29
Nie- 27
Claire- 5
Jane-4
Oliver-2 1/2
Nicholas 18 months
We got the family together for photos in a beautiful apple orchard near my home. Wendy Whitaker took the photos. I was happy and healthy. I was teaching yoga and running every day. I found happiness in my husband and my children. I was also cooking, gardening at my home in Arizona. I loved it. Two months after this photo was taken, our airplane crashed and we had forever changed.
July 19, 2009
Mr. Nielson-30
Nie.-28
Claire-6
Jane-5
Oliver-3
Nicholas-1 1/2
My life had forever been changed and I was unsure if I wanted to take any photos of me. I was ashamed of the way I looked. I was mad and frustrated. My abilities were slowly getting better. I still was afraid of the gas burning stove, driving in the car, and/or anything remotely dangerous. I walked funny, and had surgery quite frequently. My children were growing up before my eyes, and I knew that I had survived this accident for a reason. Next day I got in touch with Wendy and we had or family portraits taken- at the same place.

August 19, 2010
Mr. Nielson-31
Nie.-29
Claire-8
Jane-7
Oliver-5
Nicholas 3 1/2
I have a new neck and a happier outlook on everything. My body has begun yoga again, I still have frequent surgeries, but they are becoming easier. I am cooking, cleaning, and walking just fine. I work in the garden and go to all parent teacher conferences. I am a regular at church again, and my life has a greater meaning.
I think you can see that in my face.

Thank you Wendy Whitaker at Bluelily photo's.
Do you want more on where you can find Wendy? What her schedule is like?
How about where in the world she is going next? (she going on tour) I will give the scoop tomorrow.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment